domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

sunset with crepes and ice-cream


There are perhaps many trips that we can make in our lives but here is one photo of Graca, on the day before my birthday, taking a trip with me to Mangue Seco and in doing so as become a very important part of my life. The last week I stayed with her in Salvador and we spent a lovely time viewing art and museums, chatting over lunch and later in the afternoon she took me to the French institute which as a café serving crepes and a beautiful view of the coast, more so it being late and the sun setting. I guess that the tide as finally turned on a period of bad luck, from the emotional and love side of life, there now seems warmth in the company of a lady and the lack of malice that was in my last marriage. Thanking graca for this moment and hoping that she will keep there for the future.

Um comentário:

  1. "Sentem-se amados aqueles que perdoam um ao outro e que não transformam a mágoa em munição na hora da discussão.
    Sente-se amado aquele que se sente aceito, que se sente inteiro.
    Sente-se amado aquele que tem sua solidão respeitada, aquele que sabe que tudo pode ser dito e compreendido.
    Sente-se amado quem se sente seguro para ser exatamente como é, sem inventar um personagem para a relação, pois personagem nenhum se sustenta muito tempo.
    Sente-se amado quem não ofega, mas suspira; quem não levanta a voz, mas fala; quem não concorda, mas escuta."
    Stuart, por tudo isto me sinto amada. Graça

    ResponderExcluir