quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2008

Painting



























I have returned to painting after a very long period of other interest and generally lack of time for me to relax sufficiently to be free of personal criticism, this I have yet to over come but I am working on it . I have put a few paintings on the Saatchi site and if any of you are budding artists it is a free site that will display your work and you can use it to sell the paintings, sculpture, photos or videos. I wish to have a style that is my own before deciding to sell my work but have thought it better to open the work for criticism and not paddle along my own sweet path. My friend Tom has two galleries in Edinburgh so please visit his site as well. Campbell and I did the interiors for both galleries.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário