sexta-feira, 20 de junho de 2008

time passes slowly


I feel I should be appologetic for the lack of input into my blog at the moment, I am now in Scotland and working again, temporarly that is, so it is more difficult to find time to sit and think about writing. Here is one letter that I received today from my eldest brother, he and my brothers are still in the process of sorting out probate after my mother's death and then we will be involved in the dismantling of my mothers affairs and its repercusions for the family, if that is the true state of being , I am sure there is little to ripple the waters and more to feel the soft undercurrent that she has left for us. I am sure there are many well formulated letters that have been left for the reading of by those that have passed away, yet I would like to share this simple letter that my mother as left for my brothers, family and I.
Marjorie M Simkins to be included in the reading of my will.
My dear sons,daughter in laws and grand children, when this letter is read out I shall no longer be on this Earth but with you in spirit.
Thank you for all the years of love, happiness and support, as the happiness you gave being my children I cannot ever repay, I know your father felt the same.
please always keep in touch with one another and show kindness and understanding, as the love of a family is the most precious thing in the World.
Have faith and God will guide you through the dark days, so until we meet, God bles you xxxx

No Portugues
Marjorie M Simkins a ser incluído na leitura de minha vontade.
Meus caros filhos, filha nas leis e crianças grandes, quando esta letra é lido para fora mim já não serão nesta terra mas com você no espírito.
Obrigado por todos os anos de amor, felicidade e a sustentação, como a felicidade você deu ser minhas crianças mim não pode nunca reembolsado, mim sabe que seu pai sentiu o mesmos.
por favor permaneça em contato sempre um com o outro e mostre a bondade e a compreensão, porque o amor de uma família é a coisa a mais preciosa no mundo.
Tenha a fé e o deus guiará o com os dias escuros, assim que até que nós nos encontremos, abençoe do deus você xxxx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário